Visa4bali – The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in a very sharp decline in the economic sector. In almost the last 2 years, precisely on the island of Bali, the tourism sector has suffered greatly by experiencing a drastic economic decline. This is due to regional restrictions that prohibit foreign tourists for entering Indonesian territory. All tourist attractions are closed and the beaches in Bali are so empty of visitors or even no visitors at all. Many people have lost their jobs, many people are struggling to survive in the midst of this pandemic.
But now there are several countries have reopened their country doors, including Indonesia. In October 2021, the government decided to reopen the doors of the Indonesian state to foreign nationals through the islands of Bali and the Riau islands. This is because the government has begun to control and suppress the spread of the COVID-19 virus. This is one of the good news that many people have been waiting for, both foreign tourists and workers in the tourism sector. These foreign tourists can enter the territory of Indonesia through Bali, where this island is one of the favorite tourist destinations for tourists.
If previously Bali only relied on economic income from the tourism sector from domestic tourists, now foreign nationals who want to vacation in Bali have been able to fulfill their wishes. The island of Bali is one of the favorite holiday destinations in the world, and lots of foreign tourists can’t wait to visit the island of Bali.
After almost 2 years of holding back his longing for nature, now travelers from abroad can immediately meet the beautiful scenery that is so enchanting and amazing. On this occasion, we will discuss what a people needs, especially foreign nationals who want to enter Indonesia or those who want to visit Bali. Check out the following information
- Show negative results through a PCR test in the country of origin taken within 3 x 24 hours before departure and attached at the time of the health check or International e-hac.
- Show a complete COVID-19 vaccine certificate (two doses) at least 14 days before departure. This vaccine certificate card, in addition to using the original language, must use English.
- Travelers are required to use direct flights from their countries of origin.
- If foreign nationals have comorbidities, must show a certificate from a government hospital from the country of departure, in addition to using their native language, they must use English.
- Foreign nationals are required to show proof of ownership of health insurance or travel insurance that includes health financing with a minimum coverage value of USD 100,000 to carry out quarantine and treatment if exposed to covid19.
- Upon arrival, it is mandatory to carry out a PCR test and quarantine for 5 x 24 hours
If foreign nationals who enter the territory of Indonesia have not received vaccinations in their country of origin, they will be vaccinated at the quarantine place upon arrival in Indonesia after conducting a second PCR test and it is declared negative.In addition to being able to fulfill all of the requirements above, travelers or foreign tourists must always take care of themselves by implementing health protocols. The 5 health protocols are:
- Always wear a mask wherever you are
- Always keep your distance from other people
- Always wash your hands with soap or hand sanitizer
- Stay away from crowds and crowds
- Reduced mobility
The five things mentioned above are the main steps that come from ourselves to prevent the transmission of the covid-19 virus and keep the virus from spreading to those closest to us. So now are you ready to vacation on the island of Bali again? Book your ticket now!