If you want to get around Bali by private vehicle during the pandemic, it seems that you should try renting a helicopter to get around Bali.
It is undeniable that when the pandemic has devastated the tourism sector everywhere, Indonesia is no exception.
However, the struggle to continue to restore the tourism sector is certainly not a joke in its planning. So there are staycation tours and trips in the city which are still an effective remedy for workers who are starting to feel stressed due to work from home (WFH).
In addition to staycation tours and trips within the city, of course, all must pay attention to health protocols. Starting from keeping your distance, staying away from crowds, wearing masks wherever you are.
The interesting thing coming from Bali, although it sounds luxurious because it uses private transportation, seems worth trying.
Helicopter Rental Provider
Airline companies in Bali, to be precise, the helicopter provider there provides air transportation services.
Who would have thought, initially the demand for helicopters in Bali was quite high and had diverse needs.
Starting from classic tourist flights, island transfers, marriage proposals, aerial filming, photo shoots, videography and other business needs.
This is where the forerunner of efforts to revive Indonesian tourism in the midst of a pandemic.
Terms of Using Helicopter Air Transportation
It should be noted, the conditions are quite simple and easy, those of you who use air transportation are required to show a vaccine card, at least 1 injection vaccine, a certificate of negative PCR-based swab test results no later than 2 × 24 hours before departure.
Air Bali Helicopter
There are many air transportation services that Bali offers, but this time we recommend one of the air transportation services, namely Air Bali Helicopter.
Air Bali Helicopter operates under the banner of PT. Wings of Garuda Indah Air Operator Certificate (AOC). Air Bali Helicopter air transportation service is the first helicopter service company in Bali.
Air Bali Helicopter is already experienced in serving air transportation in various needs, has been operating for decades, in flight you can feel proud because it has managed to maintain a 100% safety record with zero accidents.
You can rent or charter for the needs of air tours, medical needs, filmmaking and aerial photography of Bali and its surroundings.
Operate the most powerful, renowned and safest turbine type The Bell Helicopter 206 Family of turbines worldwide.
So what is provided by Air Bali Helicopter, can provide a special and memorable experience from the start of the journey to the end of the service.
Price of Tour Packages with Air Bali Helicopter
Sky Tour Packages
The following are sky tour packages and flight durations as well as tourist destinations that can be enjoyed, without landing;
- Seminyak Coastine Tour : fly from Benoa heliport – Seminyak Coastline (beach) – back to Benoa Heliport: 15 minutes duration. Private price: IDR 9,300,000 and sharing IDR 3,700,000/person
- Uluwatu Tour : fly from Benoa heliport – Jimbaran beach – Uluwatu Temple – back to Benoa Heliport: 25 minutes duration. Private price: IDR 16,500,000 and sharing IDR 6,600,000/person
- Tanah lot and Uluwatu Tour : fly from Benoa heliport – Tanah Lot Temple – Uluwatu Temple – back to Benoa Heliport: 40 minutes duration. Private price: IDR 23,000,000 and sharing IDR 8,200,000/person
- Lake and Mount Batur Kintamani Tour : fly from Benoa heliport – Mount Batur – Lake Batur Kintamani – return to Benoa Heliport: duration 50 minutes. Private price: IDR 33,000,000 and sharing IDR 10,500,000/person
- Lake Beratan Bedugul Tour : fly from Benoa heliport – Tanah Lot – Uluwatu – back to Benoa Heliport: 50 minutes duration. Private price: IDR 33,000,000 and sharing IDR 10,500,000/person
- Mount Batur – Besakih – Mount Agung Tour: fly from Benoa heliport – Mount and lake Batur Kintamani – Besakih – Mount Agung- Ubud – Sanur – return to Benoa Heliport: duration 75 minutes. Private price: IDR 43,000,000 and sharing IDR 14,100,000/person
- Mount Rinjani Tour : fly from Benoa heliport – Mount Rinjani – back to Benoa Heliport: 120 minutes duration. Private price: IDR 65,000,000 and sharing TBA
Sharing Sky Tour Packages
For sharing sky tour packages are also available with the aim of flying outside the island, including with the aim of flying to the island of Nusa Lembongan and also Gili Trawangan Lombok, as well as landing on the destination island and the following is the destination of the package outside the island;
- Nusa Lembongan Tour: fly from Benoa heliport – Nusa Lembongan (landing place near Dream Beach) – back to Benoa Heliport: 15 minutes duration. Price IDR 14,500,000/person
- Gili Trawangan Tour: fly from Benoa heliport – Gili Trawangan (landing place next to Paradise Sunset Bar) – back to Benoa Heliport: 45 minutes duration. Price IDR 6,600,000/person
Most importantly, the application of standard safety rules has become a major commitment for air transportation service providers.
How guys, this can be your memorable holiday experience, right? So, book now and schedule it.