Visa Bali Info – The government continues to enforce Community Activity Restrictions (PPKM) levels 1-4 starting on Monday, March 8, 2022 until now.
The implementation of this PPKM also regulates the mobility requirements of domestic travellers (PPDN) both land, sea and air, including trains.
Circular Letter No.26/2022, which is effective from March 8, 2022, is a follow-up to the Circular Letter of the Covid-19 Task Force No. 13/2022, especially for PPLN entering through Bali, Batam, and Bintan.
Conditions for Arrival of Special Foreign Travelers for Bali, Batam, and Bintan
- Must show the second dose of Covid-19 vaccine card at least 14 days before departure
- Negative results of the RT-PCR test in the country of origin a maximum of 2 x 24 hours before departure time
- Downloading PeduliLindung and e-HAC Indonesia Applications
- For Bali Special PPLN, they are required to show proof of confirmation of booking and payment for tour packages or lodging accommodations for at least 4 days in Bali
- For Batam and Bintan Special PPLN only show proof of confirmation of booking and payment for tour packages in Batam and Bintan
- With the exception of PPLN, who are residents of Bali, Batam, and Bintan, they only show their domicile Identity Card (KTP).
Conditions for Arrival of Overseas Travelers With Foreign Citizen Status
- Must show a visit visa or entry permit in accordance with the provisions of the legislation
- Must have proof of ownership of health insurance which includes financing for handling Covid-19 and medical evacuation to a referral hospital of at least SGD 20,000.
Travel Health Protocol Tightening
- Use a three-ply cloth mask or medical mask that covers the nose, mouth and chin.
- Change masks regularly every four hours, and dispose of waste masks in the places provided.
- Wash your hands regularly using water and soap or hand sanitizer, especially after touching objects that other people have touched.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from other people and avoid crowds.
- It is not permitted to speak one way or two ways by telephone or in person throughout the trip using public transportation modes of land, rail, sea, river, lake, ferry, and air.
- It is not allowed to eat and drink during the flight journey for a journey that is less than two hours, except for individuals who are obliged to take medicine for treatment which if not done can endanger the safety and health of the person.
Bali Has Implemented Quarantine Free
Along with the stipulation of the latest rules regarding PPKM (Implementation of Restrictions on Community Activities) and provisions for regulations for Overseas Travelers, the Government also issued rules for implementing free quarantine for Overseas Travelers on March 7, 2022.
This quarantine-free implementation is expected to spur the economy back in the tourism sector in Bali, Batam and Bintan.
As for the conditions that must be considered for Foreign Travel Actors for quarantine-free conditions, including ;
- PPLN who come must show a paid hotel booking that has been paid for at least 4 days or show proof of domicile in Bali for Indonesian citizens;
- The incoming PPLN must be fully vaccinated/boostered;
- PPLN performs the entry PCR test and waits in the hotel room until the negative test result comes out;
- PPLN again conducted the PCR test on the third day at their respective hotels;
- PPLN has or must still have health insurance that guarantees Covid-19 according to the provisions;
- International events held in Bali during the trial period implemented strict health protocols in accordance with G20 standards;
- Application of Visa on Arrival for 23 countries: Asean countries, Australia, United States of America, United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands, France, Qatar, Japan, South Korea, Canada, Italy, New Zealand, Turkey, and United Arab Emirates;
- Tightening of health protocols and the use of PeduliLindung in various places; and
- Acceleration booster in Bali reaches 30 percent in the next week.
Rules regarding the implementation of restrictions on community activities, regulations for foreign travellers which come into effect on March 8, 2022, are a time to be determined later and will be evaluated further in accordance with the latest developments in the field.