Visa4Bali – Quarantine Hotels in Bali. Bali and the Riau Archipelago are entry points for foreign travelers, both foreign citizens and Indonesian citizens for tourism purposes in Indonesia. Responding to the developments and dynamics of the spread of COVID-19 globally, it is necessary to exercise caution against the arrival of foreign travelers. However, everyone still has to be careful about this pandemic.
The rules for the quarantine period for foreign travelers have been cut from the previous 10-14 days to 10 days and 7 days.
Bali is Still Wary of Covid 19
As of January 13, 2022, Bali is in a state of increasing COVID-19 cases as many as 26 cases. Therefore, all levels of society must be vigilant and continue to implement strict health protocols. The Chief Executive of the Bali Province Regional Disaster Management Agency conveyed the mitigation planning for Indonesian migrant workers.
If it is known that Indonesian migrant workers during quarantine experience symptomatic health conditions or if the PCR results are positive, the COVID-19 Task Force from the quarantine hotel must report it to the Port Health Office, regional COVID-19 Task Force and the Bali Medical Tourism Association (BMTA).
The call center is then followed up by sending a health officer (doctor) and coordinated with the insurance company. Meanwhile, Indonesian migrant workers who have no symptoms / low symptoms will be immediately transferred to a hotel where the isolation is centralized.
Indonesian migrant workers who have moderate/severe symptoms will be immediately taken to a referral hospital for handling COVID-19 for treatment.
The same treatment is also carried out for foreign tourists and foreign travelers visiting Bali.
Bali Prepares Covid 19 Health Facilities
As in the past, in 2022 Bali will continue to prepare priorities for COVID-19 patients by providing a referral hospital for COVID-19 treatment and a PCR laboratory. Of the 62 hospitals handling COVID-19, there are 19 hospitals that are used to prepare foreign travelers.
Meanwhile, 26 laboratory facilities are equipped with 57 PCR tools with 10,630 maximum inspection capabilities per day. Of these 26 laboratories, one is for screening Omicron (SGTF).
Bali Prepares 60 Hotels for Quarantine
The province of Bali has prepared 60 hotels with 11,960 rooms for quarantine for Indonesian migrant workers and foreign travelers entering the Island of the Gods.
Of the 60 hotels, eight hotels are specifically for PPLN who are Indonesian citizens / repatriated Indonesian migrant workers who are financed by the state and the rest are for paid foreign travelers.
In addition to 60 hotels, the Bali Government also has six government-owned buildings with a total of 433 beds that can be used for quarantine.
List of Quarantine Hotels in Bali
The following is a list of hotels in Bali ;
- BADUNG REGENCY, NUSA DUA AREA
- Grand Hyatt Bali
- Melia Bali
- Nusa Dua Beach HoteL & SPA
- The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali
- Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort
- Countyard By Marriot Bali Nusa Dua Resort
- SOL by Melia Benoa Bali
- Conrad Bali
- Hotel Merusaka
- The Mulia Resort and Villa
- The Ritz Carlton Bali
- Hilton Bali Resort Nusa Dua
- Ibis Benoa
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua – Hotel & Residences
- Mercure Bali Nusa Dua
- Amarterra Villas Bali Nusa Dua, Mgallery Hotel Collection
- Four Season Resort Bali at Jimbaran Day
- Movenpick Resort & Spa Jimbaran Bali
- Bvlgari Resort
- Ayana Resort
- Renaissance Bali Uluwatu Resort & SPA
- Rimba Jimbaran Bali by Ayana
- DENPASAR CITY , SANUR AREA
- Sudamala Sanur
- Hyatt Regency Bali
- Griya Santrian A Beach Resort & Spa
- Taksu Sanur Hotel
- Tandjung Sari
- Swiss-Belresort Watu Jimbar – Sanur
- Prime Plaza Suites Sanur
- Maison Aurelia Sanur, by Preference
- Maya Sanur Resort & Spa
- GIANYAR REGENCY, UBUD AREA
- Maya Ubud Resort & Spa
- The Ubud Village Resort & Spa at Nyuh Kuning
- The Ubud Village Hotel at Monkey Forest
- The Royal Pita Maha
- Komaneka At Rasa Sayang
- The Westin Resort & Spa Ubud, Bali
- Tanah Gajah ,a Resort by Hadiprana
- Plataran Ubud Hotel & Spa
- BADUNG REGENCY, KUTA AREA
- Ramayana Suites & Resort
- Mercure Kuta Beach
- The 101 Bali Fontana
- Harper Kuta Bali
- Hilton Garden Inn Bali Ngurah Rai Airport
- Fairfields by Marriott Bali Kuta Sunset Road
- Bali Dynasty Resort
- Swiss-BelHotel Tuban, Kuta
- Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence
- Novotel Bandara Ngurah Rai
- Ramada by Windham Bali
- Grand Istana Rama
- Harris Hotel Tuban
- Infinity 8 Bali
- Mercure Bali Legian
- Royal Tulip Springhill Resort Jimbaran Bali
- Sheraton Bali Kuta
- Viceroy Bali
- The Payogan Villa Resort and Spa
- Kajane Mua Private Villas and Mansion
- Stala, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Ubud Bali by Marriott Internasional
Bali Proposed to Be a Quarantine Island
Bali is proposed to be a quarantine island for foreign tourists. Various preparations have been started by the government, from visa facilities to flexible quarantine.
From the data above, hopefully it can be information for those of you who want to travel to Bali.